We war to win!
Here is the system we will use. It is nothing unique, just a combination of strategies used by other warring clans that have been modified to accomodate most play styles and our clan expectations.
- Use both attacks every war, win or lose! Players that attack early during a losing war should not be left out to dry. In addition, once all reasonable targets have been 3 starred you get to loot any base with any army! For those that care about your stats, any missed attack counts against you in the leaderboards and it will take 7 wars to bump it off. Also, attacking bases for equal or less stars than have already been earned vs that base do not count in your in game stats for total stars earned.
- All 2nd attacks require Co-leader approval. Feel free to offer a target preference if you have one, but co-leaders will get final say. They have best understanding of specific war plan and clan ability. This is a team effort and the ultimate goal is always to maximize the clans total stars earned. Sometimes that means you have to scout a much stronger base and risk earning no stars so that someone else can learn trap placement and enemy CC etc.
- Ignore recommended targets. These are not ideal bases for you to hit. All th8 and weaker MUST be 3 starred as well as most TH9. Co-leaders will ensure that each base is attacked and maximum stars are earned by planning the remaining 2nd attack targets.
- Ignore loot bonus, it is irrelevant. Higher bonus does not necessarily translate to harder bases, and noone gets loot if we lose.
- Only attack a base that you feel confident to 3 star with your first attack. Even a 2 star result often means additional attacks must be used to clean it. There is no shame in dropping since each 3 star attack prevents our clan from burning more attacks against that base. The sooner we 3 star each base the better. Also, there isn't a penalty for dropping on the leaderboard, so pad those stats!
- Ranking: Elder and Member are no longer seniority based. Players will be down ranked to Member to notify that extra practice is needed or some improvement can be made. Members will be sat out until they are up ranked back to Elder. To earn Elder back, Members should make a war army and use it to challenge peers while receiving feedback from a Co-leader. Once the Co-leader has helped the player to improve the issue, they will immediately up rank the Member back to Elder so that they can smash in the next war!
Everyone should use friendly challenges often and ask for advice and attack feedback! This is the best and fastest way to improve your skills and ensure Elder rank and war particpation.
Townhall Specific Rules
- TH11: If your mirror is a TH10 then use first attack vs a top/max th10 with infernos. Our TH11s must be able to reliably 3 star any top/max TH10 bases with infernos and 2+ any TH11 bases with eagle artillery. All 2nd attacks should be approved by leadership.
- TH10: If your mirror is a TH9 then use first attack vs a top/max TH9. Our TH10s must be able to reliably 3 star any top/max TH9 bases and 2+ any TH10 bases with infernos. Once all enemy max TH9s and TH10s minus infernos have been 3 starred, our remaining TH10s will be instructed to 2+ star TH10s with infernos OR scout TH11s. All 2nd attacks should be approved by leadership.
- TH9: First attack should be dropping 2 or more bases below mirror (eg if you are 9 you attack 11+). Do not attack the top 3 TH9s unless otherwise directed by co-leader. All 2nd attacks should be approved by leadership. The last remaining TH9 attacks should be used vs weakest targets remaining that haven't already been 3 starred.
- TH8: Use both attacks ASAP, preferably in the first 12 hours. First attack should be dropping 2 or more bases below mirror (eg if you are 14 you attack 16+). Do not attack the top 2 TH8s unless otherwise directed by co-leader. First come first serve, last remaining TH8 attacks should be used vs weakest targets remaining that haven't already been 3 starred. All 2nd attacks should be approved by leadership.
- TH7 and weaker: Use both attacks ASAP, preferably in the first 12 hours. First come first serve, last remaining TH7 attacks should be used vs weakest targets remaining that havent already been 3 starred, regardless of its TH level. Lowman (excluding McGruber) should either attack bottom two targets if they can 3 star, or try to scout a top base. No need to risk losing loot if you are not comfortable. All 2nd attacks should be approved by leadership.
All 2nd attacks require Co-leader approval no matter what townhall level you are! Direct any questions/concerns to co-leaders in chat or the clan Slack app. Let's kick some ass out there!